Craving some gluten-free muffins? We got you. Here we found an amazing recipe for some delicious muffins you could make with our potato starch. It’s simple:
- 4 eggs, separated
- 2 tbs of natural sweetner
- 2 tbs of cold water
- ¾ of potato starch
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- grated grind of ½ lemon
- Beat the yolks until light.
- Gradually add the sweetner.
- Beat until light and creamy.
- Add the water and grated rind.
- Slowly sift in the potato starch.
- Blend well.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites with the salt at low speed until frothy; increase the speed to high and beat until peaks form.
- Carefully fold the stiffly beaten egg whites into the yolk batter.
- Fill greased muffin cups half full.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
It sounds delicious, doesn’t it?